Wednesday 29 October 2014

Little Red Wagon # 261 Get Krafty!

Welcome back for another fun Wednesday Challenge at Little Red Wagon.


This week Janice is issuing the orders and she would like us to GET KRAFTY! That's right everyone pull out that KRAFT paper and get creating.

I like to use Kraft as my card base or to mat my images and pattern paper. I almost always use it when creating a masculine card and I usually distress everything. On this card I used the kraft paper as my mat. I love Tiddlyinks and this image is one from the clear stamp sets called My Boys. The paper is Swagger from Fancy Pants.




Are you ready to get KRAFTY for this week's Little Red Wagon challenge? Play along and link up your projects over at the Little Red Wagon blog. Remember to hop along and check out the Girlfriends and see what they have up their KRAFTY sleeves this week.

Thanks for stopping by and please have a super KRAFTY day!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! This is so super cute! Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The image is just adorable and your coloring is amazing!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I really like the plaid with the kraft cardstock. That button ties in nicely too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!