Saturday 18 October 2014

Your Next Stamp October Release Sneak Peek

This is a very exciting day. Today I get to share a sneak peek for the October release for Your Next Stamp. Each of the design team are sharing projects featuring some of these amazing image for this month. Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog to see the complete list of designers sharing peeks today.

You may have also heard that Your Next Stamp is launching a new website. Please keep you eyes open for all of that excitement on our release day.......which is tomorrow!

Today I am sharing my card featuring a fun set called HOLIDAY MARTINI! There is also a die available for this image. The tag on my card comes from a new die set called WINTER FUN TAG and of course the card is not complete without a few yummy gum drops (they are GLITTERED)!




I hope that you are enjoying today sneak peek for the Your Next Stamp October release. Remember to check out all of the peeks available from the Design Team. The complete list is on the Your Next Stamp blog.

Come back Tomorrow for our release day hop to see more fabulous creations and check out the new Your Next Stamp Website.

Happy Peeking everyone.

Tracy

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Martini
Die: Holiday Martini, Winter Fun Tag
Paper: Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love
Other: Glitter Gum Drops

3 comments:

  1. LOL awesome card, love the facial expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Tracy! I love that perfect little bow... how did you do it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...too much fun! I'll have one please!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!