Wednesday 22 October 2014

Your Next Stamp October Release After Party

This past week I have been having a lot of fun sharing projects for this month's release over at YOUR NEXT STAMP. We are also super excited to celebrate the launch of the NEW Your Next Stamp website. It looks amazing, so if you haven't been, you MUST check it out.

Today, the design team is back to continue celebrating and showing off a few more projects for this wonderful release. You can see the complete list of these "after party" release projects at the YOUR NEXT STAMP blog.

Today I had the chance to create a second card using the adorable penguin from the WADDLES SNOW FUN set. I also added a few fun die cut elements from the MINI HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS DIE and the WINTER FUN TAG die set (snowflakes). My snowflakes were topped off with the White Sugar Gumdrops


The paper I used on the card is called Festive Winter from Wild Rose Studio. I created a distressed look to my card inking my paper with Vintage Photo Distress ink. For my die cut elements I used Kraft cardstock. The ornaments have the added sparkle of glitter. To do this I ran the die cuts through my Xyron sticker maker, then applied Glitter Ritz Microfine glitter, then I distressed the edges.


Finally the simple inside design of the card.


I hope that you have enjoyed the October release from YOUR NEXT STAMP. Remember to check out the amazing new website for all of the newly released stamps, dies and yummy Gumdrops. For all of the designers participating in today's after party review check out the YOUR NEXT STAMP blog.

Please come back soon.

Tracy

Stamps and Dies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!